Thursday, May 26, 2011

When in Puloly Children's Village...

I was welcomed by Ms. Nanthini, who is the Manager of the home for children who have lost their parents and family. We sat down, we chatted and....

Have I told you about the hospitality of Sri Lankans? you will never go hungry...
they gave me a plate of rice and curry probably enough for three persons to finish. I was just stuffed. But that just didn't end there...I only came to know they all had planned to make me fat by the time I go back to Singapore.

Then I had a tour around the place. It was really well furnished with comfortable beds, mosquito nets, tables and chairs for the children.I was really impressed. The girls and boys have separate homes with the kitchen in between these two places.

It almost looks like a small village just for the Puloly kids.

1 comment:

  1. Iwant to contact a puloly home employee Nanthini
    My email address is kalayady@gmail.com.I want to make some donation, to whom I want to contact.Please let me know.
    Thanks
    Loga

    ReplyDelete