Thursday, May 26, 2011

Arriving in Jaffna...

took about ten hours bus ride from Colombo. Thank god it was an overnight trip so half the time you would be asleep and the other half you will be trying to sleep.haha. Anyways,it was a short ride to the GOC headquarters cum British Business School that Dr.B.Anankumar runs.

There was a short meeting of introducing myself and the staff there as it was on an early Sunday morning, their off day. The only question that kept haunting me was, Am I not scared? Well, just like the question my answer was short and sweet. If I were to be scare of anything, I can't achieve anything.

We traveled to Puloly Children's Village by the Puloly Children's Village Auto a 3-wheeler donated by old students. It is a transport that helped with transporting staff and students from one place to another which made things a lot more convenient for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment