Thursday, May 26, 2011

Before I knew it....

I was on the plane at midnight going to Sri Lanka. I didn't know what to expect. All that I was afraid was what if my luggage was going to get lost? lol. Thankfully I arrived at the airport, got my luggages and walked out to the arrival hall.

There I spotted them, two very tired people, Dr Anandkumar and Ms Jecintha, 2nd Chairman, who had received me at 2am from Colombo Airport. I was delighted because it was as if I already knew them from checking out God's Own Children Foundation website, the countless emails sent back and forth and also the numerous numbers in phone calls.

Outside awaited our ride, which brought us straight to the hotel to continue the rest of our sleep.Then later in the morning, I was greeted by the Sri Lankan hospitality by serving good food to my hungry stomach!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment